Greyscale Lab is a full-service, turn-key solution for businesses seeking to source, develop, manufacture and distribute a full spectrum of products. We source, design and manufacture from concept to completion for our partners. With over 30 years of combined industry experience, our in-house team of experts will guide your project successfully throughout the entire supply chain process.
If you currently have an existing brand or an idea and you don’t know where to start, Greyscale Lab is the solution. Through our global supply chain network in the United States, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangladesh, we have the capabilities to create and deliver your products on time and under budget. We are now accepting requests of any business volume.
Greyscale Lab is an Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certified Company.
Being certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) means that we’ve become one of more than 12,000 high-performing companies nationally who have completed what’s widely considered to be the most rigorous MBE qualifying process. That matters because more than 1,750 local and national corporate members trust and depend on NMSDC-certified MBEs and the quality of the certification process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
- The business is 51% owned, operated and controlled by ethnic minorities: Asian, Black, Hispanic, Native American
- The ethnic minority owner(s) is a U.S. citizen
- The business is a for-profit enterprise
- The highest executive position (Chairman, CEO, President, Managing Member) is held by the ethnic minority owner(s) who holds a majority stake.
- The business is headquartered in SCMSDC’s service area of 13 California counties (excluding San Diego): Fresno, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Tulare and Ventura
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you!